Please read this information carefully. It is for your safety.
– Please supervise your children closely at all times.
– Please notify the owner and the guide if you have any medical conditions which could cause a problem for you or others while riding.
– In the event of a fire please go to the fire assembly point and await instructions.
– Please follow the instructions of the guide at all times.
– You must wear a hard hat when riding.
– Please be aware of the weather conditions and wear appropriate clothing and riding boots.
– You are advised to take a bottle of water with you when riding.
– You are advised to apply sun block before you ride.
– Be vigilant around all animals to avoid getting bitten or kicked. Please do not feed the animals tit-bits.
– Be aware that there may be water or animal droppings on the ground which is a potential slipping hazard.
– The Owner or group leader has the right to cancel a ride at short notice if any of the following apply:
- There is an unexpected change in the weather conditions, such as excessive rain or
wind or a sand storm. Any monies paid will be refunded, or the ride will take place at a
later date. In the case of a riding holiday an alternative activity will be offered at no extra
- If the owner or group leader thinks that the customer is too heavy to ride the animal or if
the customer has any medical condition that could put themselves or others at risk.
- If the customer is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the customer is aggressive or abusive towards staff, other customers or an animal.
If you have any additional questions please contact Nobi via WhatsApp +20 100 504 8558 (Egypt)